Join the country and do the 2.6 Challenge for MQ to help save the UK's charities.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a catastrophic effect with the cancellation of thousands of events and the loss of billions in income through fundraising events for charities.
The Virgin Money London Marathon alone, which should have taken place on Sunday 26 April, is the world’s biggest one-day fundraising event, which raised more than £66.4 million for thousands of charities in 2019.
Take on the 2.6 Challenge!
Pick your challenge and raise money for MQ
How do I get involved?
The 2.6 Challenge can be any activity you like – from running 2.6 miles to holding an online workout with 26 of your friends. Whatever your age or ability, you can take part. After all, we’re not looking for superheroes. We’re looking for Home Heroes.
Just follow these simple steps to take part:
- Dream up your 2.6 challenge - take a look at some ideas here
- Set up your fundraising page or make a donation to MQ here
- Ask your friends and family to sponsor you and challenge them to do their own 2.6 Challenge
- Complete your 2.6 challenge
- Share a photo or video of your challenge on social media and tag MQ so that we can see what you get up to!
We can transform mental health through research, but not without your help. You’re doing something amazing. Thank you so much!