MQ’s Chief Executive, Lindsey Bennister, is seeking an experienced and supportive Executive Assistant to provide full proactive and strategic administrative support that will enable her to focus on priority areas for the charity.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation, including the Executive Team, supporting MQ to meet our overall goals and objectives.
This is a key role with significant responsibility for all general Executive Assistant duties, including meeting preparation and minute taking, diary and inbox management, as well as working closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather information needed to allow the Chief Executive to carry out her role. In addition, you will also contribute to the management of the office environment.
To be successful, you will:
- Be an open, diplomatic and proactive person with proven experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrate excellent minute-taking and diary management skills.
- Show gravitas and credibility in your work and have experience of all aspects of board-level and senior meetings.
- Show empathy, as well as emotional and strategic intelligence.
- Demonstrate flexibility in your working style to accommodate this exciting time in MQ’s development.
- Possess good communication skills and have the essential ability to adapt to varying needs and audiences.
To receive a detailed job pack for this role please email email@example.com.