If your scheduled challenge event has been postponed or you want to keep on track with your training schedule, why not sign up to MQ’s Virtual Marathon.
About the challenge
We’re asking you to run, walk or jog the marathon distance, either in one go or spread out over a few weeks. You can go at your own pace with a whole community of virtual MQ runners cheering you on!
How to get involved
Just follow these simple steps and the MQ events team will support you every step of the way!
1) Register your details today and click the link to sign up
2) We’d love you to share your challenge online and set up a JustGiving page
(if you already have one from your postponed event then re-share that!)
3) Start running, jogging or walking – whatever works for you
4) Track your progress using your favourite app
5) Upload an app screenshot as evidence once complete and receive that all important medal*
We can transform mental health through research, but not without your help. You’re doing something amazing. Thank you so much!
*Please note: there will be a delay in delivery of physical medals.