This is a unique opportunity to take full ownership of MQ’s nascent corporate programme. This will involve the development of the charity’s engagement strategy as well as the building of relationships with senior business leaders.
This role will suit someone with a corporate background looking to move in to the charity sector or an experienced relationship fundraiser. You will want to make an impact quickly, helping MQ to raise vital funds and transform the mental health research field. In turn, the position will provide you with a genuine chance to make your mark in the sector and build a robust platform for further career progression.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter (maximum one page) to email@example.com by the 12th July 12pm, including information on where you saw the job advertised.
Strategy, Planning & Performance
- Develop and drive MQ’s long-term high value corporate supporter strategy
- Management of the corporate fundraising budget
- Develop and maintain MQ’s wider corporate product portfolio, for example, leading on MQ’s nascent workplace mental health research programme
- Responsibility for managing and developing MQ’s newly launched Corporate
- Development Network (CDN) of CEO level corporate contacts
- Maintain balance of managing current corporate relationships and being proactive about securing new business between the value of £10,000-£500,000 per annum
- Deliver excellent stewardship to build long-term commitment to MQ
- Building individual relationships with members of MQ’s Corporate Development Network (CDN) and capitalise on their expertise and contacts
- Benchmark, monitor and draw upon best practice in corporate fundraising, seeking to innovate constantly to improve on income. Share best practice throughout the organisation and externally
- Champion and develop the corporate programme at a senior level, supporting the Head of High Value Partnerships and the Director of Fundraising to build the case for further growth
- Work closely with Senior Leadership and Trustees to capitalise their networks and involve in relationship building with potential supporter where appropriate
- Manage the corporate programme via the database, supporting the rest of the High Value Team to deliver optimum relationships
- Adhere to all key corporate and reporting deadlines, ensuring funders are continually informed of the organisation’s progress in appropriate areas
- Carry out targeted and systematic research to establish mid and high value corporate and community prospects utilising existing networks, the MQ database, dedicated funding sites, search engines and referrals
- Promotion of legacies to supporters, wherever appropriate
Provide other support to the team as and when required.