Have you ever stopped to think how little we really know about mental illness?
Sure, more people are talking about mental mental health. Awareness is growing. But our understanding remains so limited. Diagnosis takes years. Treatments fail.
As the UK's leading mental health research charity, we won’t accept this status quo. And we know you won’t either. Research has transformed cancer treatments. It's stopped HIV devastating lives. It can do the same for mental health.
Vote for MQ and invest in the future of mental health.
Five ways your vote will change lives
Together, we'll kickstart the next great shift in healthcare. Vote for MQ as your Charity of the Year today.
What we'll bring to the partnership
We couldn't be more excited about the chance to partner with you and make the most of your ideas, energy and talents. And we'll do everything we can to make sure you feel inspired throughout our partnership too:
- You'll hear from world-leading experts on the mental health conditions that matter most to you.
- You'll have the chance to shape and take part in the latest mental health studies - helping accelerate research and potentially gaining access to new treatments and therapies that could improve your own mental health.
- You'll take part in live Podcast sessions at your offices, giving you the chance to ask questions of our researchers and those with lived experience of mental illness.
- You'll help us co-create a new online resource, providing the most up-to-date, evidence based information and advice on mental health conditions.
- You'll take part in our Lunchtime Log Off challenge, reclaiming your lunchbreaks and seeing the impact this has on your wellbeing.
- You'll be abe to join MQ Ambassador Leigh Timmis - world record holder for the fastest cycle across Europe - for the unforgettable 'Deutsche Bank Ride for Research'.
Together we’ll create a world where mental illness is understood, effectively treated and one day prevented.
Read Charly's story
Hear how research has given her hope for the future
To become a champion for MQ: Transforming Mental Health or find out more, please contact:
Victoria Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07718 124230.