We've got 3 copies of Matt Haig's new book,'Notes on a Nervous Planet', to give away!
"How can we stay sane on a planet that makes us mad? How can we stay human in a technological world? And how can we feel happy - when we're encouraged to be anxious?"
After experiencing years of anxiety, depression and panic attacks, these questions became urgent matters of life and death for Matt Haig. In his no.1 Sunday Times bestseller, 'Notes on a Nervous Planet', Matt explores the links between what we feel and the world around us.
For a chance to win a copy of the book, simply retweet MQ's tweet.
There will be a prize draw of all eligible entries at 1pm on Friday 12 October 2018. If you have not retweeted the tweet by this time, you will not be entered into the prize draw.
Terms and conditions
- You must retweet MQ's tweet promoting the competition.
- You must have direct messages on Twitter open (this will allow us to inform you if you are one of the winners and for you to send us your postal address so we can send you the book).
- We can only deliver to addresses in the UK. No books will be shipped overseas.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- There are no runner-up prizes available.
To find out more about 'Notes on a Nervous Planet' read our interview with Matt.
Last updated: 15 May 2019