We are investigating a new psychological therapy, called Cognitive Remediation Therapy. Our aim is to assess whether cognitive remediation can improve thinking skills and general functioning in people with bipolar disorder.
After we have verified your eligibility to take part, we would ask you to come in for 3 assessments in total (over a 6-month period), which will include a variety of tasks and questionnaires. You may also be randomly allocated to receive cognitive remediation therapy, which includes training sessions with a therapist 2 or 3 times per week for 12 weeks in South London.
We are looking for:
- Age 18-65
- Diagnosis of bipolar disorder
- Currently experiencing significant symptoms of depression or mania
- Current significant neurological or neuro-degenerative illness
- Diagnosis of personality disorder
- Current substance use disorder
- South East
We offer study participants a total of £60 to compensate for your time and travelling expenses.
Please contact DIMOSTHENIS or TIM for more information.
Phone: 020 7848 5305
Visit the study website: