We are looking for individuals with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (aged 18-75) to participate in a study looking at how obsessions and compulsions are experienced as people go about their everyday life.
The project involves:
- A brief screening assessment on the phone
- Completing online questionnaires (15-20 min)
- Downloading and using a research app on your phone where, for 10 days, you will rate your experiences several times throughout the day. Ratings typically take less than a minute to complete.
You must own and have access to an Android smartphone which you can keep close by for the duration of the study. If interested, you can receive a summary of how your symptoms changed over time during the study.
We are looking for:
- Have OCD
- Are aged between 18 - 75 years
- Have an Android smartphone
You can receive a summary of how your symptoms changed over time during the study.
Contact Sharon for more information: