We are looking for males and females aged 18-45 to take part in a study looking at the effect of rapamycin (an immunosuppressant) on the neurochemistry of learning and memory related to eating chocolate. The study involves coming to University College London on three separate occasions and completing an online food diary in the week before and after.
We are looking for:
(1) Regularly “overeat” chocolate e.g. eating more than planned or past the point of comfortable fullness
(2) Want to reduce the amount of chocolate they eat or how often they overeat chocolate
(3) Be able to attend three testing sessions at University College London
(4) Complete online follow up questionnaires
(5) Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
(6) Agree to be given a single dose of Rapamycin or placebo
(7) Not have a diagnosed eating disorder
£60 for completing 3 in-lab sessions and a daily food diary, plus £10 for completing an online follow up questionnaire 1 month after the last session.
Contact KATIE for more information.
Visit the study website to take part: