You are being invited to take part in a research study that will help to develop a questionnaire. This questionnaire will measure different types of relationship styles in psychosis. It is hoped that this will help to explore which factors influence the development of experiences such as hearing voices and feeling suspicious.
The study involves completing an online survey. There are eight sections to complete. On average it takes 20-30 minutes. The study is online (link below).
We are looking for:
- Over 18 years of age
- Lived experience of psychosis or have received treatment (e.g. antipsychotic medication, therapy e.g CBT, input from community mental health team, input from early intervention service or treatment in mental health unit/hospital) for psychosis
- Confident with using the English language
Whilst there will be no financial reimbursement, you will have the opportunity to enter your details into a prize draw to win high street vouchers. Prizes will be randomly awarded to three entrants:
- 1st place: ¬£70 of vouchers
- 2nd place: ¬£20 of vouchers
- 3rd place: ¬£10 of vouchers