This online longitudinal study aims to investigate the role that social groups have for people wanting to recover from disordered eating, with a focus on the identification with groups and the support and contact from groups.
This study involves competing an online questionnaire, it can be completed on a laptop, PC, tablet computer and smartphone.
The questionnaire covers the following topics:
- Questions on three social groups
- Recovery from disordered eating/eating disorder
- Your satisfaction with life
- General well-being
- Eating Disorder symptomology
- Demographic questions
Please complete the questionnaire and then leave your email address to take part in the follow up survey in six months-time.
More information can be found by following the link in the contact information below.
We are looking for:
- People over the age of 18
- People with concerns about their eating behaviours and thoughts on any level (disordered eating or an eating disorder) but who want to recover/are recovering
You do not have to have sought any treatment and do not need a diagnosis of an eating disorder to take part.
As a thank you for your time for taking part you will have the chance to be entered into the prize draw to win an Amazon voucher (1x £50, 2x £25). Vouchers will be on offer for both of the questionnaires, this first one and the follow up questionnaire in six months time.
For more information contact: https://tinyurl.com/ya2yoe2u