This randomised controlled feasibility study will evaluate two different types of attention training, the goal of which is to help improve eating habits in people who are overweight or have obesity. One is a food-related computerised attention training, the other is an active mindfulness-based intervention (MBI). There will also be a waiting list control group.
The study will involve:
- a telephone screening
- assessment sessions, including questionnaires and computer tasks
- 8 training sessions (once a week) in the researcher's lab in Denmark Hill, London
- daily 10 minute sessions in the participant's home for 8 weeks
- an online follow-up questionnaire
We are looking for:
- are 18+ years old
- are overweight or have obesity
Participants will receive approximately £50 for taking part.
For further information please contact Daniela Mercado Beivide at email@example.com.